Sunday, March 8, 2009

Reflection

I just returned home tonight from an incredible 10 days training and learning about diabetes management and performance at the Diabetes Training Camp in Tucson AZ with the Triabetes Team captains. I had no plans of posting this evening. I opened my e-mail to start catching up after being away only to find it filled with thoughts and reflections from my teammates on last weeks events. Diabetes, particularly type 1 (Insulin Dependant), is like a fraternity. There is an instant bond as a result of knowing that they "get it". They understand. I hope to update what I learned and more on how the camp went in the next week or so. We had the fantastic privilege of working with Rick Crawford from Colorado Premier Training. (more on that in future posts) Rick also writes for Velo News. Below is a link to his article this week about his experiences at the Diabetes Training Camp. I read it tonight and just had to share.

http://www.velonews.com/article/89008/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment